Gina Rosas Moncada is an illustrator and graphic designer born in Bogotá, Colombia. After studying Visual Arts, she moved to Germany to study a second career. She is currently studying Illustration at the University of Applied Sciences of Hamburg (HAW Hamburg).
Her work has been characterized by using different techniques of drawing, collage and painting. She has a special taste for printing techniques such as aquatint, etching and risography, all in a very experimental way.
She is currently living in Hamburg, working on illustration projects in areas as children books, editorial illustration and printmaking.
Photo by Andrés Oyuela
- 2019 - Scholarships for highly committed students, DAAD
- 2019 - Honorable Mention at 3x3 llustration Annual No.16
- 2018 - Excellence Scholarship for foreign students, HAW Hamburg
- 2018 - Selected illustrator at “Latin American Illustration 7”
- 2018 - Selected illustrator at " Pitti Immagine Bimbo"
- 2018 - Selected illustrator at "Bologna Children's Book Fair's Exhibition" and Catalogue.
- 2017 - Selected illustrator at "Hiii Illustration" 2017 International Competition.